About Action Contre la Faim:
About Action Contre la Faim:Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation fields since 1995.
Objective 1: Participate in implementing psychosocial care practice integrated with nutrition and health intervention implemented for inpatient and outpatient centres for malnutrition:
- Support the identification of psychosocial care needs of the mothers and care takers in the inpatient and outpatient health facilities
- Improve child stimulation and facilitate mother and child interactions, attachments and relationships
- Participate in data collection for real time evaluations of program implementation
- Work closely with the health and nutrition staff
- Organize and direct sessions on breast-feeding practices or on child development
Objective 2: Formal training and on the job support implemented for health facility staff and family health action groups
- Assess the capacity or potential of psychosocial services within targeted health facilities, and contribute to improving these psychosocial services in the health facilities with formal on-site training regarding care practises including diffusion of Infant and Young Children Feeding messages
- Creation of child and mother friendly spaces within mobile clinics and health facilities;
- Carry out the training sessions for FHAG, HF and HP Staffs as per the need
Objective 3: Support hygiene promotion implementation plan
- Participate in the development of training manuals, actively creating opportunities for participation of community key focal points
- Participate in the successful promotion of hygiene promotion trainings and the development of information, education and communication materials for men and women.
- Objective 4: Communication and Reporting
- Fill the monitoring tools and share with DPM
- Communicate with village CDCs, CHWs, CHS as per the program needs
- Report to DPM about the program updates/ progress/ challenges
Minimum of diploma/graduation in psychosocial services or psychology or related field from reputed university and/or
Strong prior experience in and/or familiarity with mental health, care practises and psychosocial support in emergency
Minimum 1 year experience in NGO including practical / academic experience in psychology / MHCP
Good organization, planning and reporting skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skill
Good team interaction and positive attitude
Familiar with word, excel, Skype and email
Please send your CV and application letter to ACF Human Resources Department or send through email and put position title and vacancy number in subject of your email.
لطفا خلص سوانح و درخواستی خود را به بخش منابع بشری دفتر موسسه مجادله برضد گرسنگی تسلیم نمایید ویا از طریق ایمیل آدرس ارسال نمایید. لطفا عنوان وظیفه و نمبر وظیفه را در عنوان ایمیل تان ذکر نمایید.
Address: In front of Afghan Aid Office, Familiha, Firozkoh, Ghor
ادرس : شهر فیروز کوه ؛ فامیلی ها؛ روبروی دفتر افغان اید.
تنها باشندگان ولایت غور میتواند در این بست درخواستی بدهد - Only Ghor people can apply for this position
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however; only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ما از تمام درخواست کننده گان بخاطر علاقه مندی شان تشکر میکنیم. اگرچه تنها اشخاص که شارت لیست شده برای امتحان ومصاحبه دعوت خواهند شد.
If you do not receive a reply to your application within 3 weeks, consider that your file has not been shortlisted
اگر شما در جریان 3 هفته کدام جواب از طرف دفتر دریافت نکردید بدین معناست که شما شارت لیست نشده